Search SRA Gateway User Manual
- Create a gateway account at https://www.searchsra.org/. Use 'Create account'. Provide your details and you will receive an email for account verification.
- Click the link in the email received and confirm your email. Hint: The email sometimes tends to land on 'Junk email' or 'Trash'.
- When the gateway administrator grants access, you would receive a notification email.
- Log in to the gateway, You are ready to Search through the SRA!
- When logged in you would be on your home page, Workspace.
- You would see your application placeholders.
- Choose the one you want to use and click to navigate to the 'Create Experiment' page.
- To your right, you would see all your recent experiments.
- On the top-right menu, you will have
- Workspace (you are there now)
- The left vertical menu is the child menu of what you select from the above, right-hand drop-down menu.
- Workspace has
- What is an Experiment? - Experiment is the gateway record you create in order to launch a job in a remote cluster/supercomputer/HPC.